- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We may collect the following information from our Contact form:
- your name
- your email address
- other information necessary to provide support services
Like most Web servers on the Internet, PSA servers collect and store, within Web access logs, all information your Web browser sends when it requests a Web page, including:
- the name, domain, and Internet Protocol (IP) address of the host computer from which you access the Internet;
- the date and time you accessed our site;
- the Internet address of the Web page that you came from;
- the page you requested from our site and the number of characters sent to your computer; and
- the information your Web browser software sends as its so-called “User Agent,” which typically identifies the browser software and may also indicate the operating system used in your personal computer and the type of computer.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your support needs, provide you with quality service, and for internal record keeping. We will use the information to contact you to answer your question(s).
The only time we will attempt to identify individual users or to share any information we receive with any parties outside of PSA is (1) in the course of officially authorized law enforcement investigations or (2) in the event of a suspected attempt to deliberately circumvent our system’s security with the intent to gain unauthorized access or to do physical damage. In the latter case, information collected about a suspected intruder will be shared with PSA Management as well as the appropriate authorities.
We are committed to ensuring your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
To provide site security and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, our host server employs software to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information or otherwise cause damage. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this Web site are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. PSA does not have any control over the content or intent of these other website(s). Therefore, PSA cannot be held responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
PSA Computer Services
PO Box 2
Rio Dell, CA 95562
Last Updated: 06/27/2019